Sunday, December 26, 2010

I live two separate lives.

I'm starting to hit the downhill slide of my break and it's weird.

B-W seems like a different world, something much farther away than it was a few weeks ago. I feel like I'll never actually go back, like I'm going to just be at home for the rest of my life.

Which is what the beauty of going back in two weeks is. It'll be like re-living my return from Thanksgiving break, times ten. And everything will be the same, yet completely different at the same time. Some people will still be there, some will not. Starting all over with new classes, but living in the same old dorm.

That's why I like college so much more than high school. I love to change things up, and break the monotony of things. As stated previously, I'm all about adventures and unexpected things. So, a new semester means new classes, new friends, new activities, but still many of the comforts of last semester to help me get acclimated again.

And when I get back to school, I'll soon forget what life at home is like. It's like a trade-off. You live one life, or the other. It's hard to mix them. I'm definitely looking forward to getting back to school and shifting back into the swing of things there. Home has a few holds on me, sure, but at the moment, I'm pretty well anchored there.

Less than two weeks left here. Then it's back to campus.

You know... I never thought I'd love Ohio so much. Never ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment